Día de los Muertos | Skull And Flowers Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 40 singles
• Slim fit
• Ribbed crew neck with set-in sleeves
• INNES.DESIGN logo on the back collar
Actual product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety of printable garments and design color options. We use high-quality inks that won't fade for a long time if taken care of properly.
Keep in mind that the original manufacturer's care instructions don't take into consideration the DTG printing process. So we suggest following the care instructions on this page to learn how to take care of your printed garments properly.
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.